Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Will

(BRITTON GOT THIS IDEA BECAUSE HE HEARD NEAL AND ME DISCUSSING OUR WILL)

I should have a Will. My will is that:

My Webkinz will go to my cousin Maddie. (She only has a couple)
My magic set and my trophies will go to Devin. (Devin loves magic and trophies)
My books and magazines will go to Christian. (He's an inside boy)
My bed will go to my Mom and Dad. (They can sell it and use the money or keep it to remember me.)
All the money that I have will go to Devin. (He needs the money)
My wallet will go to Devin because he needs a new wallet. (It's obvious)
My camera will go to Elisabeth. (She doesn't have one.)
My friendship making bracelet supplies will go to Paige, Harper and Blaire. (They love making them.)
My tooth flipper will go to Abby who's in my class. (She doesn't have her front teeth either.)
My fish, Nemo, will go to Devin. (It's best to keep Nemo in the family.)
My skulls (from my Dad's work) will go to Devin also. (He likes them)
My clothes will go to my cousin, Hunter, who's about my age. (It's obvious isn't it? He'll fit them.)


My red remote control car will go to Maddie. (She's a tomboy.)
My toys will go to Conner. (He's my best friend.)
My glasses and glasses case will go to my parents. (So they can remember me.)
My bike will go to my cousin Hunter. (I just feel like he's the one to give it to.)
My skates will go to Ashton (Because it looks like he wants/needs them and because they're blue.)
My skateboard will go to Maddie (She's a tomboy.)
My metal detector will go to Aunt Sandy. (she asked for it!)
My soccer ball will go to Aunt krissy. (she wants a new one)

4 comments:

Mom said...

Britt,

What about Grandma and Papa?

Papa

4 Peanuts and a Cashew said...

What about Aunt Sandy? I want to be in your will too! Could I maybe have your metal detector?

Krissy Noel said...

What about me?? What do I get Britton?! If you have a soccer ball, I want it because I love soccer and the ball I have got a big hole in it because my dog Buddy bit it!!

Johnsons said...

Hey Britt,
This is the coolest blog ever! You did however forget me in your will. Will you leave me with some of your awesome homemade cookies? Jenny