Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Valentines Day!!!

I'm glad Valentine's Day exists. This year we had two valentine's party's--one at the church and one at school. First, I'll tell you about the school one. At school we did a word search and who ever had the most words got a prize. The prize was to open their Valentine's bag 3 seconds before everyone else. Of course I won...but it wasn't fair because my Mom helped me. I don't think it mattered to everybody else though. Afterall, the prize was only opening your bag 3 seconds before everybody else!

Now, I'll tell you about the church party. Well, when we got in there, the first thing I saw was lights and the first thing I heard was music. Second, we went and got our family pictures taken. P.S. Lulu kind of squirmed. Then I heard this song called "I like to move it, move it!" from the movie Madagascar. I kept on asking him to play it again and again and again. During this song I was running and sliding on the floor. One time I even tackled Devin! When it was time to leave I didn't want to leave because it was so fun! I love Valentine's Day! (I can use "love" because that's what Valentines Day is about!) P.S. Lulu kept eating, and eating, and eating!!! I LOVE my baby sister!!!

4 comments:

Krissy Noel said...

Britton! I love your blog! I love reading about your life and all the fun things you do! I am not surprised that you won the Valentines game either! You are so smart. Lulu is the cutest baby ever! I hope you have a good day and I miss you lots! Take care and be nice to Devin!

Anonymous said...

Britton - Grandma and I read your blog and thought it was really funny. We are glad you love Valentine's Day so much and we love you. Papa and Grandma

Rebecca or Britton Curtis said...

Hi Boo-Boo, Loved your blog AGAIN! I had sooooooo much fun that night with you♥ I'm grateful for Valentine's Day too because I sure have a lot of love in my heart for YOU and it's nice that I get to celebrate it! Love you More! xoxoxoxoxoxox

Julie said...

Britton (Dude) --- I need another blog entry. I'm getting tired of reading the last one over and over again. Papa...