Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Reading Passion


I love to read so much that I have to read every night before I go to bed. I just love reading-- it's just...my passion! I've read all the Cam Jansen, The Hardy Boys (1-6 and many others), the Harry Potter series (I've read the whole series two times!!!), Where the Red Fern Grows, Summer of the Monkeys, Bridge to Terabithia, Hugo Cabaret 3 times, Erec Rex(1-3 actually),Holes, Charlie Bone, Island of the Blue Dolphins, Eragon series, Tom Sawyer and lots of other books. Even when we're on a plane and it's 1:00 in the morning and we're going back home I never miss a time to read! And I like to read when I have free time at school! I LOVE READING!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Maybe you love to read so much because you inherited that from me. Once I started a book, I could not put it down and would read until the wee hours of the morning. Some of my favorite books were "Little Women", "Wuthering Heights", "Jane Eyre", "A Tale Of Two Cities", "A Wrinkle In Time", the Nancy Drew books. And, of course, The Book Of Mormon. Keep reading!!!!!!!! I love you. Grama

Julie said...

Britton - This is Papa again. I'm so glad you love to read books. I enjoy a good book a couple times a year but spend a lot of time reading things like manuals and "white" papers for software and other work related things. I love you sooo much. Papa

Krissy Noel said...

Oh Britton, that's great that you love to read. I have also read all the Harry Potter series with the exception of the last one. Every time I pick it up, I seem to get distracted and can't finish it! So I don't really know what happens! You should read the Robinson Crusoe or My Side of the Mountain or Hatchet. Those are all really good books. Okay, hope you're having a good day!!

Love, Krissy